click it when you enter my blog once a times

Please give me some support by helping me to click the right hand size advertisement(nuffnang) everytime you enter.
Thank you =) >>>> >>>

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Result Out~

haizz.........

Result finally out...
make a lot pp dissapointed..
many of my c/m get fail in Math II..
it was bcoz of our lec give low mark on our coursework...
Its really blame to our shit lec...

How about me?
Damn luckily, i get D in math..
quite sad 1..
coz is jz passing only..
not really result tat i expect on it...

Dunnoe wan resit to take second chance or not...
Coz my gpa mark was pretty low 1...
Just around 2.2 like tat...
my ED I and Basic Micro => B-

I oso dunnoe it call good or not...
Feel shame 2tis result 1..
haix , no work hard on it is like tat de lar....
Blame urself only....

My math...
i think noneed to resit alredi la..
tis new sem hv 5 sub 2handle..
super hard loo....

Just now, attend math 3 class...
Walao, more more hardest le..
sound all never learn b4..
Cham liao la~
need 2put more effect on it d....

Do it well la>>>>

No comments: