click it when you enter my blog once a times

Please give me some support by helping me to click the right hand size advertisement(nuffnang) everytime you enter.
Thank you =) >>>> >>>

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's time to back here!!!!!

OMG...
Long time dint blogging...
and now really wanna write something...
my two hands become strangeness...
cant move smoothly at keyboard when facing on blogspot!!

My last blog was on 7 Jan 2009!!
and now is 20 May...
It really a long distance from that.....
hard to imagining that i din leave any news and msg here...
sure got some followers will come view here sometimes..
is really disappointed to them....
should i say SORRY?? hehe..
Well... 
i confessed that i m lazy to blog during school day!!
If i use BUSY as my excuse, for me also cant accept it!! haha...
lol 
lol
lol...
I m BACK now!!! 

**Good Health!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

呵呵...
就看你能写些什么出来...
期待...

hard "to imagining" that i din leave any news and msg here...

is "to imagine" or "to imagining"... :p

HyBrid said...

i knew my eng was poor!!
dun perli perli!!
i will keep improve it!!

tommyzine said...

daddy, why u abundant me for half year? i thought u've lost in this world...

OS from ur blogspot. :x