click it when you enter my blog once a times

Please give me some support by helping me to click the right hand size advertisement(nuffnang) everytime you enter.
Thank you =) >>>> >>>

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HORROR Result !!!!!

OMG...

if i said i m not nervous...
it is fake!!!!

yaya....
i hv to confess..
I m worried and nervous..
most of my fren was know the exam's result!!!
but me...... no yet
bcoz of the stupid utar's intranet server...
i cant log in whole night!!!!!

Horror result!!!! the most i ever have!!!!!!
Hope i can pass the exam!!
If not, i really headache on money for my next sem!!
or maybe think to choose to stop or break 2work 1st(earn money) b4 start my year3!!!!
i cannot get money from my parent anymore!!
bcz they were facing money problem too!!!!
haizzz haizzzz haizzzzz~
God bless me plz!!!!!
Pray Hard!!!!!^^

No comments: